Academy Life Policy Update
Academy Life Policy Update
Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021 | 12:30 to 2:00 p.m. EDT | USQS CE
- Members: $50
- Nonmembers: $100
- Group Registration for Academy Members: $250 (read the policy)
Complimentary registration is available to:
- Government regulators
- Academy volunteers who meet both the below conditions:
- “active” members of an Academy committee, board, subcommittee, task force, or work group; and
- qualified for either a partial or total dues waiver during 2021.
Contact Gwen Pegram at email@example.com to receive a discount code to register.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Attendees heard updates on current and developing life actuarial public policy issues. Speakers discussed the following topics during this webinar:
- NAIC Life Actuarial Task Force update;
- NAIC life risk-based capital update; and
- Future mortality improvement spotlight.
Attendees gained updates on relevant life insurance developments that may impact their work.
- Philip Barlow, MAAA, FSA
Chair, NAIC Life Risk-Based Capital (E) Working Group
- Michael Boerner, MAAA, ASA
Chair, NAIC Life Actuarial (A) Task Force
- Marianne Purushotham, MAAA, FSA
Member, Academy Life Experience Committee
- Laura Hanson, MAAA, FSA
Academy Vice President, Life
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that attendance at this live webinar constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States, and that attendees may earn up to 1.8 CE credits for attending this live webinar.
While many people are working remotely, the Academy is offering group registrations to employers of our members. Please read our group registration policy carefully.
- The lead registrant must be an Academy member. You will receive one computer connection (link) to the webinar that will allow you to broadcast the live event to your remote attendees, who must be members of the same company, using a platform (Zoom, WebEx etc.) of your company’s choosing. Audio must be streamed via the web—phone connections for the group are not provided.
- Within one business day of the webinar, the lead registrant is responsible for submitting a list of attendees, using this template created for the event, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to submit this list will result in no longer being able to register your group for future webinars.
* The Academy does not take responsibility for ensuring the live webinar can be seen and heard through the registrant’s broadcasting platform. Group registration fees for the live webinar do not include access to the archive recording, except for Academy members who may access an archive of all Academy webinars in the members-only section of the Academy’s website.
- Check out the Academy’s frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding the new webinar signup process, group registration, and more.
- For technical support, please contact BlueSky customer support at 888-705-6002 or email@example.com.
- For other information about this webinar, contact Gwen Pegram at firstname.lastname@example.org.