Overview of CMS’ New Proposed Rules for Ensuring Access to
Medicaid Services, and Managed Care Access, Finance, and Quality
June 20, 2023 | Noon to 1 p.m. EDT | USQS CE Available
Slides and audio are now available. To view them, log in to your Academy member account.
- Members: $55
- Nonmembers: $110
- Group Registration for Academy Members: $500
- As of Feb. 1, our procedure for submitting group lists has changed. (Read the policy.)
- Complementary registration is available to the following cohorts of Academy members. Contact email@example.com to receive a discount code to register.
- Government regulators
- Academy volunteers who meet both the below conditions:
- “active” members of an Academy committee, board, subcommittee, task force, or work group; and
- qualified for either a partial or full dues waiver during 2023.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently released two notices of proposed rulemaking (NPRMs), Ensuring Access to Medicaid Services (Access NPRM) and Managed Care Access, Finance, and Quality (Managed Care NPRM). During this webinar, attendees will hear an overview of the two NPRMs which will be of interest to actuaries who work with the Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) programs.
Subject matter experts from CMS will join Julia Lerche, MAAA, FSA, chairperson of the Academy’s Medicaid Committee, who will moderate the discussion.
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that attendance at this live webinar constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States, and that attendees may earn up to 1.2 organized continuing education (CE) credits for attending this live webinar.