Academy Life Practice Webinar—Spring 2022 Policy Update
May 4, 2022 | Noon to 1:15 p.m. EDT | USQS CE Available
Slides and audio are now available. To view them, log in to your Academy member account.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Stay current on regulatory life insurance developments relevant to your actuarial practice. During this webinar, speakers will share developments on current and emerging public policy issues affecting life actuaries.
Hear updates on:
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners' (NAIC) Innovation, Cybersecurity, and Technology (H) Committee;
- High-yield asset adequacy testing actuarial guideline;
- The economic scenario generator field test; and
- Academy model office for economic scenario generator testing.
Time will be reserved for questions and answers.
- Dorothy Andrews, MAAA, ASA, CSPA
Chairperson, Data Science and Analytics Committee
- Fred Andersen, MAAA, FSA
- Scott O’Neal, MAAA, FSA
Member, Variable Annuity Reserves and Capital Work Group
- Jason Kehrberg, MAAA, FSA
Chairperson, Economic Scenario Work Group
- Ben Slutsker, MAAA, FSA
Vice President, Life
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that attendance at this live webinar constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States, and that attendees may earn up to 1.5 CE credits for attending this live webinar.
GROUP REGISTRATION POLICY
While many people are working remotely, the Academy is offering group registrations to employers of our members. Please read our group registration policy carefully.
The lead registrant must be an Academy member. You will receive one computer connection (link) to the webinar that will allow you to broadcast the live event to your remote attendees, who must be members of the same company, using a platform (Zoom, WebEx etc.) of your company’s choosing. Audio is streamed via the web.
Within one business day of the webinar, the lead registrant is responsible for submitting a list of attendees, using this template created for the event, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to submit this list will result in no longer being able to register your group for future webinars.
* The Academy does not take responsibility for ensuring the live webinar can be seen and heard through the registrant’s broadcasting platform. Group registration fees for the live webinar do not include access to the archive recording, except for Academy members who may access an archive of all Academy webinars in the members-only section of the Academy’s website.
QUESTIONS: For information about this webinar, contact Gwen Pegram at email@example.com.