Academy PBR Resources Update-Summer 2019
Slides and audio are now available. To view them, log in to your Academy member account.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 | Noon to 1:30 p.m. EDT | CE available
- Member: $50 (Discount code required.)
- Nonmember: $100
- Government Regulators and Academy volunteers: Free (Register by email)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Learn about key updates and recent publications that support life actuaries with their principle-based reserves (PBR) reporting. Our speakers cover topics such as:
- An update on recent Academy publications that are designed to assist life actuaries with their assumptions for PBR and other valuation frameworks;
- A recap of some new changes to the VM-20 practice note for 2019;
- How these Academy resources can be properly utilized as well as tips from the experts; and
- Upcoming resources.
Attendees gain a high-level look at the Academy’s tools for PBR reporting and receive expert insights.
- Benjamin Slutsker, MAAA, FSA
Chairperson, PBR Assumption Resource Manual Work Group
- Randall Stevenson, MAAA, ASA
Chairperson, PBR Review Procedures Work Group
- Reanna Nicholsen, MAAA, FSA
Member, VM-20 Practice Note Work Group
- Linda Lankowski, MAAA, FSA
Vice Chairperson, Life Practice Council
Chairperson, PBR Practice Note Work Group
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITT
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that attendance at this live webinar constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States, and that attendees may earn up to 1.8 CE credits for attending this live webinar.
- For technical support, please contact BlueSky customer support at 888-705-6002 or email@example.com.
- For more information about this webinar, contact the Academy at 202-223-8196.