P/C Public Policy Update–Spring 2019
Slides and audio are now available. To view them, log in to your Academy member account.
P/C Public Policy Update—Spring 2019
April 23, 2019 | Noon to 1 p.m. EDT | CE available
- Member: $50 (Discount code required.)
- Nonmember: $100
- Government Regulators: Free (Register by email.)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This webinar delivers the latest updates on P/C public policy activities at the state and federal levels. Our speakers discuss:
- Professionalism updates, including NAIC initiatives on casualty actuaries’ qualifications and credentials and the Actuarial Standards Board’s proposed actuarial standard of practice on modeling and assumptions;
- Predictive modeling, including a discussion of NAIC’s draft white paper, Regulatory Review of Predictive Models;
- A roundup of state activities, including legislative and regulatory initiatives on auto insurance rates, peer-to-peer auto insurance, and travel insurance model laws; and
- Distracted driving, including a look at recent research and legislation in various states.
Our speakers also share highlights from the recent spring NAIC national meeting.
- Lisa Slotznick, MAAA, FCAS
Vice President, Casualty
- Roosevelt Mosley, MAAA, FCAS, CSPA
Chairperson, Automobile Insurance Committee
- Richard Gibson, MAAA, FCAS
Senior Property/Casualty Fellow, American Academy of Actuaries
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITT
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that attendance at this live webinar constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States, and that attendees may earn up to 1.2 CE credits for attending this live webinar.