Post-NAIC Update/PBA Webinar
April 22, 2014Noon – 1:30 P.M. Eastern
During this webinar, the Academy provided an update of the NAIC Spring 2014 National Meeting. The webinar included an account of the most recent Life Actuarial (A) Task Force meeting, a discussion of activities at the Life Risk-Based Capital (E) Working Group meeting, an update on VM-22 development, and a review of the recently exposed Life Principle-Based Reserves Under VM-20 Practice Note.
- Mark Birdsall, FSA, MAAA; Chair, NAIC Life Risk-Based Capital Working Group
- Mike Boerner, ASA, MAAA; Chair, NAIC Life Actuarial Task Force
- Todd Erkis, CERA, FSA, MAAA; Chairperson, Life Principle-based Approach Practice Note Work Group
- Dave Neve, FSA, MAAA, CERA; Chairperson, Academy Life Financial Soundness/Risk Management Committee
- The registration fee was $160.00 for Academy members and $200.00 for non-members. Regulators and Academy volunteers were invited free of charge.
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that your attendance at this live webinar may constitute an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States depending on your area of practice. Under these Qualification Standards, an hour of continuing education is defined as 50 minutes, and fractions of an hour may be counted.