P/C Public Policy Update–Spring 2018
P/C Public Policy Update—Spring 2018
April 27, 2018 | Noon to 1 p.m. EDT | CE available
- Member: $50 (Discount code required.)
- Nonmember: $100
- Government Regulators and Academy volunteers: Free (Register by email.)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This webinar provided an overview of public policy P/C activities at the state and federal levels. The webinar also included highlights of the spring 2018 NAIC national meeting.
- The effect of the 2017 tax law on P/C insurers.
- Recent legislative and regulatory activity in the states.
- Proposed changes in requirements for qualified and appointed actuaries.
- The status of the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Pending changes to risk-based capital (RBC) bond factors.
- Lauren Cavanaugh, MAAA, FCAS
Chairperson, Property and Casualty Risk-Based Capital Committee
- Lynne Bloom, MAAA, FCAS
- Kevin Ryan, MAAA, FCAS
Senior Casualty Fellow
- Rade Musulin, MAAA, ACAS
Vice President, Casualty Practice Council
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITT
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that attendance at this live webinar constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States, and that attendees may earn up to 1.2 CE credits for attending this live webinar.