P/C Public Policy Update–Fall 2018
P/C Public Policy Update—Fall 2018
Sept. 25, 2018 | Noon to 1 p.m. EDT | CE available
- Member: $50 (Discount code required.)
- Nonmember: $100
- Government Regulators: Free
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Attendees received an overview of recent federal and state level public policy property/casualty (P/C) activities, as well as highlights of the summer 2018 NAIC national meeting.
During the webinar, panelists provided updates on proposed new NAIC rules for casualty actuaries’ qualifications and credentials. In addition, panelists discussed recent developments in several areas of catastrophe coverages (flood, wildfire, and volcanic activity).
- Kay A. Cleary, MAAA, FCAS, FCA
Chairperson, P/C Extreme Events and Property Lines Committee
- Rade Musulin, MAAA, ACAS
Vice President, Casualty Practice Council
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITT
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that attendance at this live webinar constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States, and that attendees may earn up to 1.2 CE credits for attending this live webinar.
- For more information about this webinar, contact Kristina Jackson at 202-223-8196 or email@example.com.
- For technical questions about registration, please contact WebEx customer support at 866-229-3239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.