P/C Post-NAIC Update–Spring 2017
April 25, 2017
Noon-1 p.m. EDT
During this post-NAIC webinar, the Casualty Practice Council presented a high-level overview of some of the key P/C issues discussed at the NAIC Spring 2017 National Meeting. Speakers provided an account of the Casualty Actuarial and Statistical (C) Task Force meeting, and reported on activity in other groups including risk-based capital, flood insurance, the sharing economy, and other major topics. Attendees learned about relevant NAIC issues that may impact their day-to-day work.
- Lisa Slotznick, MAAA, FCAS
Chairperson, Committee on Property and Liability Financial Reporting (COPLFR)
- Kris DeFrain, MAAA, FCAS
Director, Research and Actuarial, NAIC
- Rade Musulin, MAAA, ACAS
Vice President, Casualty Practice Council
- Members: The registration fee is $50 for Academy members. (Discount code required.)
- Nonmembers: The registration fee is $100 for nonmembers.
- Regulators are invited free of charge. Please contact Kristina Jackson at 202-223-8196 or email@example.com to register.
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that your attendance at this live webinar may constitute an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States depending on your area of practice. Under these Qualification Standards, an hour of continuing education is defined as 50 minutes, and fractions of an hour may be counted.
- For more information about this webinar, contact Kristina Jackson at 202-223-8196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical questions about registration, please contact WebEx customer support at 866-229-3239 or email@example.com.