P/C Loss Reserve Opinion Writing
January 19, 2017
Noon-1:30 p.m. EST
The Committee on Property and Liability Financial Reporting (COPLFR) presented a webinar on P/C loss reserve opinion writing. Chairperson Lisa Slotznick reviewed the relevant Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs) and the guidance that they provide. Kathy Odomirok, chairperson of the working group that wrote the practice note discussed what has changed in the past year.
This was a summary of two of the presentations that were made in December at the 2016 Seminar on P/C Effective Loss Reserve Opinions.
- Kathy Odomirok, MAAA, FCAS
Chairperson, Practice Note Subcommittee
- Lisa Slotznick, MAAA, FCAS
- Patricia Teufel, MAAA, FCAS
Member, Casualty Practice Council
- Members: The registration fee is $50 for Academy members.
- Nonmembers: The registration fee is $100 for nonmembers.
- Regulators are invited free of charge. Contact John Pearis at email@example.com or 202-223-8196 to register.
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that your attendance at this live webinar may constitute an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States depending on your area of practice. Under these Qualification Standards, an hour of continuing education is defined as 50 minutes, and fractions of an hour may be counted.
- For more information about this webinar, contact John Pearis at 202-223-8196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical questions about registration, please contact WebEx customer support at 866-229-3239 or email@example.com.