Life Post-NAIC Update - Fall 2018
Life Post-NAIC Update—Fall 2018
Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018 | 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST | CE available
- Member: $160 (Discount code required.)
- Nonmember: $200
- Government Regulators and Academy volunteers: Free (Register by email)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Learn about the key life insurance issues discussed during the NAIC Fall 2018 National Meeting. Panelists provide an overview of the Life Actuarial (A) Task Force, 2018 principle-based reserving (PBR) implementation, and other topics.
- A report on activity regarding PBR and related considerations for reinsurance;
- Discussion on 2018 PBR company filings and recommendations for companies that plan on transitioning in 2019; and
- Other major topics.
- Michael Boerner, MAAA, ASA
Member, Life Practice Council
Director, Actuarial Office at the Texas Department of Insurance
- Patricia Allison, MAAA, FSA
National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Dave Neve, MAAA, FSA, CERA
Academy Vice President, Life
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITT
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that attendance at this live webinar constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States, and that attendees may earn up to 1.8 CE credits for attending this live webinar.
- For technical questions about registration, please contact WebEx customer support at 866-229-3239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about this webinar, contact the Academy at 202-223-8196.