Life Post-NAIC Update – Fall 2016
Jan. 5, 2017
1:30-3 p.m. EST
Attendees of this webinar learned more about the top life issues discussed at the NAIC Fall 2016 National Meeting. In this webinar, speakers provided an account of the Life Actuarial (A) Task Force meeting, reported on activity in other groups regarding principle-based reserving and related considerations for reinsurance, shared updates on variable annuity and life risk-based capital issues, and covered other major topics. Attendees gained a high-level look at relevant issues discussed during the meeting that may impact their work.
- Philip Barlow, MAAA, FSA
Associate Commissioner for Insurance, District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
- Michael Boerner, MAAA, ASA
Director, Actuarial Office at the Texas Department of Insurance
- Richard Daillak, MAAA, FSA
Chairperson, Academy Life Reinsurance Work Group
- Dave Neve, MAAA, FSA, CERA
Chairperson, Academy Life Reserves Work Group
- Members: The registration fee is $160 for Academy members. Click here to access the Academy member discount code.
- Nonmembers: The registration fee is $200 for nonmembers.
- Regulators and Academy volunteers are invited free of charge. Please contact John Pearis at 202-223-8196 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that your attendance at this live webinar may constitute an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States depending on your area of practice. Under these Qualification Standards, an hour of continuing education is defined as 50 minutes, and fractions of an hour may be counted.