2012 P/C Loss Reserve Law Manual
The Property/Casualty Loss Reserve Law Manual is designed to help appointed actuaries comply with NAIC Annual Statement requirements for Statements of Actuarial Opinion (SAOs). The Law Manual is updated annually, and the 2012 edition is now available!
New for 2012:
- 46 jurisdictions have updated their information
- Seven changed their laws on Actuarial Opinion Summaries
- 19 made significant changes to their SAO requirements
The manual includes:
- SAO requirements and the laws and regulations establishing those requirements for every state in the United States (as well as D.C. and Puerto Rico);
- Annual Statement instructions for the SAO for property/casualty, title loss, and loss expense reserves; and
- Other pertinent Annual Statement instructions.
AVAILABLE FORMATSThe Property/Casualty Loss Reserve Law Manual is published in Web and CD-ROM formats.
|Single-user CD ROM||$750|
|Single-user Web access||$750|
|Multiple-user Web access||$3,000|
|Per-jurisdiction Web access||$100|
HOW TO ORDEROrder the 2012 manual online*
Order the 2012 manual by mail/fax
*Academy members: Please log in to automate the ordering process.
WEB ACCESS FOR 2012 SUBSCRIBERS:
- Group subscribers: Log in to read the 2012 manual online.
- Individual subscribers: Log in to read the 2012 manual online.