PBR Bootcamp: Reinsurance
Oct. 18, 2023| Noon to 1:30 p.m. EDT | USQS Available
- Members: $55
- Nonmembers: $110
- Group Registration for Academy Members: $500 (read the policy)
- Complimentary registration is available to the following cohorts of Academy members. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code to register.
- Government regulators
- Academy volunteers who meet both the below conditions:
- “active” members of an Academy committee, board, subcommittee, task force, or work group; and
- qualified for either a partial or full dues waiver during 2023.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Reinsurance considerations are complicated enough that VM-20 has a whole section dedicated to reinsurance. Direct writers and assuming companies have both similar and opposite considerations. This webinar will cover topics such as:
- Risk Transfer
- Guaranteed vs. non-guaranteed YRT
- Coinsurance and mod-co
- Assumption Development for affiliated and 3rd party transactions
- Asset assumptions for ceded blocks
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that attendance at this live webinar constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States, and that attendees may earn up to 1.8 organized continuing education (CE) credits for attending this live webinar.
QUESTIONS: For information about this webinar, contact email@example.com.
Learn more about our webinar policies, including group registration.