Council on Professionalism and Education Committees
The Council on Professionalism and Education (COPE) oversees the Academy's work on professionalism issues. The COPE manages the work of its committees, task forces, and work groups, which are listed below.
Al Bingham, vice president of the COPE, heads the council and also serves on the Academy's Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
- Actuarial Professionalism Liaison Committee (APLC)
- Committee on Professional Responsibility
- Joint Committee on the Code of Professional Conduct
- Committee on Qualifications
- Committee on Education
- Academy Pension Actuary Continuing Education Task Force
- Life and Health Qualifications Seminar Subcommittee