The Academy’s Annual Meeting and Public Policy Forum is the one event that gives attendees an in-depth look at the top public policy issues facing the actuarial profession. Held each fall in Washington, D.C., it gives attendees the opportunity to interact with policymakers and other stakeholders important to the profession.
The Annual Meeting offers quality content relevant to all actuarial areas, and also allows attendees to earn needed continuing education credit in all areas of actuarial practice—property/casualty, health, life, pension, and risk management and financial reporting, as well as professionalism CE credits. Follow the links below to see what is in store for this year’s annual meeting, and to learn about previous ones.
- 2023 Annual Meeting (Nov. 13-14, 2023 | Washington D.C.)
- 2022 Annual Meeting (Nov. 2-3, 2022 | Washington D.C.)
- 2021 Annual Meeting (Nov. 4-5, 2021 | Washington, D.C.)
- 2020 Annual Meeting (Nov. 5-6, 2020 | Washington, D.C.)
- 2019 Annual Meeting (Nov. 5-6, 2019 | Washington, D.C.)
- 2018 Annual Meeting (Nov. 1-2, 2018 | Washington, D.C.)
- 2017 Annual Meeting (Nov. 14-15, 2017 | Washington, D.C.)
- 2016 Annual Meeting (Nov. 3-4, 2016 | Washington, D.C.)
- 2015 Annual Meeting (Nov. 12-13, 2015 | Washington, D.C.)
- 2014 Annual Meeting (Nov. 13-14, 2014 | Washington, D.C.)