Life and Health Qualifications Seminar Frequently Asked Questions
What day is the exam?
- The exam is always held on the last scheduled day of the seminar. To allow for this, the last day of the seminar does not have any other sessions scheduled except for the exam. Should you choose to not take the exam, you will not need to attend the final seminar day.
Will there be Wi-Fi in the session rooms?
- In order to foster a learning environment, we do not provide Wi-Fi in the session rooms. Should you need to access Wi-Fi during the seminar, the conference hotel has complimentary Wi-Fi access for its guests in the main lobby.
How are the seminar materials provided to attendees?
- All reading materials sent to attendees for the seminar are electronic and not hard copy. Attendees will receive an email generally at the end of August with a link to download the complete set of materials. It is recommended that you bring hard copies of the documents you would like to reference on paper with you to the seminar, as seminar staff will not have hard copies available.
When does on-site registration open?
- Registration opens on the Sunday evening prior to the first day of the seminar from 6 to 8 p.m. Registration is also open on the first day of the seminar, Monday morning, from 7 to 8 a.m.
Are laptops allowed?
- Yes, laptops are permitted during the sessions, as well as on exam day.
Are meals included?
- Yes, breakfast and lunch are provided Monday through Wednesday. A continental breakfast only is provided on Thursday, the day of the exam. Breakfast begins at 7 a.m. each day; lunch is at noon.
What time does the last session end?
- The last session ends at approximately 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday.