November 5-6, 2020 | Fairmont Hotel | Washington, D.C.
“The foremost actuarial meeting on public policy.” – 2019 Attendee
Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2020, brings us the next U.S. presidential election.
Thursday and Friday, Nov. 5–6, brings you the opportunity to understand how the winner won and what it means from a short-term and a long-term perspective. Register today for the Academy’s Annual Meeting and Public Policy Forum and take this opportunity to reserve your place to understand the history that is in the making while attending the actuarial profession’s best in-person forum for enabling direct and immediate conversations about issues that matter to actuaries and policymakers across all practice areas.
ON THE AGENDA
- Noted presidential historian Michael Beschloss will be the keynote opening speaker, providing us with context to understand the presidency and the presidents who have held it—and whoever gained that office earlier in the week.
- Charlie Cook, the highly respected impartial analyst of American politics, elections, and trends will break down for us how whoever won managed to do that.
Attendees will also have:
- Unique opportunities to discuss critical issues directly with policymakers, actuaries from all practice areas, and Academy leaders.
- Plenary sessions and practice-specific breakouts that deliver up-to-the-minute information about top public policy and professionalism issues.
- Networking opportunities so you can meet other attendees and Academy leadership.
- A chance to earn valuable continuing education credits.
The 2020 Annual Meeting and Public Policy Forum will be held Nov. 5–6 at the Fairmont Hotel in Washington, D.C. Register today.
NOT A MEMBER OF THE ACADEMY?
Registration is open to members and nonmembers alike, but Academy members receive discounts on their registration fee. If you are an actuary but not a member of the Academy, consider joining today. Not only will you receive discounted registration rates, you will also benefit from the Academy’s full resources, including ongoing professional development opportunities, exclusive access to webinars, and engaging content from our publications.