Post-NAIC Update/PBA Webinar: Principle-Based Update 21
April 14, 2011
Noon - 1:30 p.m. Eastern
During this webinar, the Academy's Life Practice Council provided an overview of the NAIC Spring National Meeting and progress on PBA. This 90-minute webinar also included updates regarding the PBA practice note, as well as the VM-20 impact study.
- Leslie Jones, Chairperson of the NAIC's Life Actuarial Task Force
- Lou Felice, Chairperson of the NAIC's Capital Adequacy Task Force
- Todd Erkis, Chairperson of the Academy's PBA Practice Note Work Group
- Jason Kehrberg, Senior Consultant at Towers Watson
- Dave Neve, Chairperson of the Academy's Life Financial Soundness/Risk Management Committee
The American Academy of Actuaries believes in good faith that your attendance at this live webinar, "Post-NAIC Update/PBA Webinar (Update 21)," constitutes an organized activity as defined under the current Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States. Under these Qualification Standards, an hour of continuing education is defined as 50 minutes, and fractions of an hour may be counted.