November 5-6, 2019 | Capital Hilton, Washington, D.C.
Join us in November for the Academy’s 2019 Annual Meeting and Public Policy Forum. This unique event delivers the latest information on key public policy and professionalism issues relevant to all actuarial practice areas. It has received consistent accolades from past attendees, and offers intensive learning opportunities for all those interested in how actuaries can and do affect the development of public policy in the U.S.
During the event, you will have:
- A keynote address by political satirist and commentator P.J. O’Rourke, who will kick off the meeting on Nov. 5.
- Unique opportunities to discuss critical issues directly with policymakers, actuaries from all practice areas, and Academy leaders.
- Plenary sessions and practice-specific breakouts that will deliver up-to-the-minute information about top public policy and professionalism issues.
- Networking opportunities so you can meet fellow members and Academy leadership.
- Continuing education credits.
“Consistently high quality and different from other groups' meetings.” – 2018 Attendee
NOT A MEMBER OF THE ACADEMY?
Registration is open to members and nonmembers alike, but Academy members receive discounts on their registration fee. If you are not a member, consider joining today. Not only will you receive discounted registration rates, you will also benefit from the Academy’s full resources, including ongoing professional development opportunities, exclusive access to webinars, and engaging content from our publications.